BALCON Enterprises full line of stretch film provide safe, secure wrapping solutions. We offer a full line of films designed to meet a variety of stretch wrapping needs from machine and hand grade to smaller bundle wrap solutions.
Who says easy can’t be strong?
Boasting exceptional puncture resistance, Balcon Enterprises partners with leading manufacturers to offer high-grade stretch film that defies environmental pressures. Yet, the product’s brutal brawn provides quiet unwind, easy application, and quick product recognition and scanning.
Loads can take a hit...or two. Elevated tear resistance ensure items survive the rigors of shipping. Excellent load retention results in less film needed to secure loads. And exceptional puncture resistance allows high pre-stretch without the risk of tears or puncture wounds.
Free Delivery Deals
SF I | Regular Duty Cast Machine Applied Stretch Film
- Excellent load retention lets you wrap your load with less film and feel confident your product will arrive safely.
- Exceptional puncture resistance ensures you can wrap irregular loads while retaining the highest prestretch.
- Metallocene resins offer maximum performance and strength.
- Higher applied prestretch (to 250%* with no “film breaks”) provides you with economy and superior quality.
- With “elevated tear resistance,” your product will withstand the rigors of shipping.
- Optimum balance of film properties makes StretchFlex® the “best value” for the majority of stretch film aplications.
- Separate cling layers provide “quiet unwind,” eliminating the distracting noise many other films generate, and permitting a secure wipedown.
- Unmatched optics allow for easy product recognition, electronic scanning during the distribution process and clean product appearance.
- *Percentage prestretch based on 20.3 micron film thickness.
Hand Grade | StretchFlex HWIV
- Exceptional elongation provides you with the economy and value you need.
- Good puncture resistance ensures that you can wrap irregular loads.
- IPG’s cast stretch film features “quiet unwind” and secure cling, eliminating the distracting noise many films generate.
- Elevated load retention provides consistent wraps for everyday usage.
- Superior optics means your product will be easily recognized and can be electronically scanned in the distribution process.
- Traditional sizes available in a variety of widths and lengths to accommodate most of your needs.